Celebrations in the wake of a difficult year
Every year is worth celebrating at ECG College, but the opportunity to come together to mark the end of the school year felt extra special in 2021. The pandemic posed challenges for all of us, but as an alternative school that builds engagement through hands-on learning and social inclusivity, the impact of a second year of COVID-19 hit harder.
Thankfully, our students, teachers and support staff have shown amazing resilience in the face of adversity, finding new ways to learn, stay connected and move towards their goals.
After a year of prolonged distance, it felt especially significant to be able to come together in person at each campus and celebrate the achievements of our students.
As part of the celebration, three new award categories were launched: Overall Achievement, Attendance and Engagement, Most Improved.
Congratulations to the recipients of the awards, and to all our students, who committed to learning and rose to the year’s challenges. Be proud of your efforts!
- Overall Achievement Award: Hayden Gardner
- Attendance and Engagement Award: Corrina Forrest
- Most Improved Award: Jessica Pawson (not in attendance)
- Overall Achievement Award: Leah Mudge (not in attendance)
- Attendance and Engagement Award: Zara Lucas
- Most Improved Award: Andrew Gavory
- Overall Achievement Award: Kasey Dunn
- Attendance and Engagement Award: Ash McGrath
- Most Improved Award: David Eastwood
Friends of CCG
More articles from Edition 1 of Friends of CCG.