Learn your way
For some young people, attending and learning in a mainstream school environment just doesn't work.
That’s why we established ECG College – a registered independent school that provides an alternative learning environment for young people aged from 15-20.
Students can gain a senior secondary qualification (VCAL) and develop practical skills to lead to a job, trade, or further study.
View our 2019 ECG College guide.
Our VCAL program
ECG College delivers the Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) from campuses at Warragul, Pakenham and Leongatha. All levels of VCAL are offered including Foundation, Intermediate and Senior.
Offering small class sizes and an emphasis on hands on learning, students gain experience in their selected area of interest through Structured Workplace Learning, guest speakers, industry visits and the VET in Schools (VETiS) program.
Our teachers work with students to build their individual strengths and confidence to help discover a career interest and direction.
Find out how ECG College can give you a fresh start:
Phone: (03) 5622 6000
Downloads and links
ECG College is committed to providing all students with a safe and inclusive learning environment.
- has zero tolerance for child abuse
- actively works to listen to and empower children
- has systems to protect children from abuse, and will take all allegations and concerns very seriously and responds to them consistently in line with the organisation’s policies and procedures
- is committed to promoting cultural safety for Aboriginal children, cultural safety for children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and to providing a safe environment for children with a disability.
ECG College adheres to the democratic principles: The programs of, and teaching in, a school must support and promote the principles and practice of Australian democracy, including a commitment to:
- elected government
- the rule of law
- equal rights for all before the law
- freedom of religion
- freedom of speech and association
- the values of openness and tolerance.