Teacher - ECG College
(closes November 25, 2018)
Could YOU be the Teacher we are looking for?
Do you want to teach, support and empower kids?
Do you believe in a student-focussed approach?
Do you want to make a real difference?
If so, you might be just the person we are looking for.
ECG College is an award-winning registered independent senior secondary school.
We have campuses in:
· Foundation VCAL
· Intermediate VCAL
· Senior VCAL
· Different - our school was established as an alternative to mainstream schooling with a focus on catering to inspiring disengaged students
· Flexible – we tailor educational delivery to reflect the learning strategies and interests of our students
· Hands-on - we promote active learning through participation in practical tasks designed to develop initiative and innovation
· Caring - our teaching and learning model is underpinned by a primary focus on student welfare and wellbeing
· Small - class sizes are kept small to ensure our students have the time and support to work at their own pace
· Supportive - resident youth workers are an essential part of our school team.
We care about:
· The whole person - our overriding focus is on developing the unique skills of each individual student with an understanding of their prior life experiences
· A tailored approach – meeting the students where they are with an individualized approach that guides them to succeed, as opposed to the delivery of a standardised curriculum
· The learning environment – we believe in creating a safe, caring and inspiring environment to learn in that accepts and values our students for who they are
· Results that reflect our students goals - we aim to ensure that each graduate is empowered to enter the workplace or to pursue further studies with confidence
We are looking for
Stand-out VCAL teachers who want to empower our students.
Experience in delivering VCAL is essential, as is the ability to be a flexible, creative, dynamic team player with a passion for nurturing disengaged young people.
A full-time role is available, however, part-time candidates will also be considered. The position is expected to be based at Warragul, but may extend to Pakenham or Leongatha.
Why you should apply
Our work is challenging but enormously rewarding. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our students succeed.
We offer salary packaging and a great work environment for our team of trainers. We love what we do and we think you will love us.
How to apply
We are currently seeking applications from VIT registered teachers who would like to join our staff in 2019.
A resume, cover letter and outline of your experience in achieving the key performance indicators should be sent to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Sue Geals, CEO, on 5622 6000.
Applications and resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will close at 12:00 am on November 25, 2018.