(closes March 28, 2021)
Community College Gippsland provides adult and vocational education and training to transform careers within the Gippsland region. A not-for-profit business, CCG are currently looking for Finance Manager to join and lead their finance team on a full-time basis.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the financial functions of the business. These include, but are not limited to:
- Actively embrace CCG’s Values; Our People, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Accountability, Safety and Quality of Experience.
- Reviewing financial schedules and processes
- Contribute to the development and improvement of financial systems
- Assisting and liaising with the external accountant in preparation of monthly reports
- Compile key business metrics, prepare reports and provide analysis
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reporting
- Provide support & undertake financial reconciliations of projects, acquittals & capital works
- Prepare and submit Business Activity Statements
- Effective management of HR, payroll and procurement functions
Experience is more valuable than a tertiary qualification in this role, however, formal qualifications in either Accountancy or Business Management will be highly regarded. What IS important, is possessing effective management and innovative skills to create systems that can improve the effectiveness of finance functions within the business. The position will require leadership skills and the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This is very much a ‘hands on’ type role, rather than being a purely supervisory position.
In return, our client can offer:
- The opportunity for growth and career progression
- Support of personal and professional development
- An exciting opportunity to utilise your creative accounting skills
- An attractive salary package
Applications must submit a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, along with a copy of your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
All enquiries via Best Match Recruitment, Please do not contact Community College Gippsland directly.