School Administration Officer
(closes May 28, 2021)
In delivering quality community-based and vocational training throughout Gippsland and South East Melbourne for over 40 years, our client is actively seeking a new member for their highly valued administration team. With the opportunity to work for an innovative organisation that values staff needs, this full-time role includes the additional benefit of 7 weeks annual leave.
The primary purpose of this role is to work collectively as a team providing high quality administrative and operational support for all school functions and activities.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• A range of administrative tasks including managing processes, supporting committees and producing reports
• Professional customer service including responding to queries and issue resolution
• Support of staff, students and parents/carers as required
• Data entry such as student enrolments, transfers, attendance and timetabling
• Covering reception one day per week and supporting break coverage
To be successful for this role it is essential that you have:
• Experience within a similar role
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite and Student Management Systems
• Current police check
• Working with Children Check
• Current driver’s licence
Experience within the education or training sector would be highly advantageous. You will need to be extremely organised, motivated and possess the skills that will ensure that you demonstrate a work ethic in line with their values.
To be considered for this role, please send your resume along with a cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for this role to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
A full Position Description is available by calling 5622 0986.