Friends of CCG
At Community College Gippsland and ECG College, we really value being connected. We know that many of you do, too.
For our students, we know that your experience on campus represents so much more than achieving a piece of paper. Perhaps for you, it signifies:
- Transforming your life by chasing your career goals
- Making friends and memories to last a lifetime
- The first time that you were given the support you needed to thrive in a classroom
- A sense of family that you have never known before
- An important part of your personal history that helped you become who you are today
When an organisation becomes a part of you, it makes sense that you would want to stay connected.
For our partners and like-minded organisations, we know that staying connected matters to you, too. Together, we are always learning how we can make a bigger and better impact for the people in our community.
For all of these reasons, we created Friends of CCG.
It’s a great way to stay connected, to share and hear stories of how we are changing local lives, to come together through events and make a real difference for the future.
We’d love for you to join us. To get started, subscribe to our quarterly newsletter.